- Out of Stock
Type: diet supplement
Mushroom: Reishi, Mannetake
Latin name: Ganoderma lucidum
Quantity of capsules: 90
Extract content: 500 mg per capsule - 20% Polysaccharides, 10% triterpenes
Characteristics acc. TCM:
Out of stock
to return purchases
for orders above 350 zł
Reishi is one of the most valued mushrooms in Traditional Chinese Medicine, which, according to it, replenishes the Qi, nourishes the Blood, transforms the Mucus, supports the essence of the Kidneys and calms the Mind.
Reishi is recommended for women with ailments related to menopause and menstruation as well as for people who have trouble falling asleep or anxiety. It also has a calming effect and harmonizes the psyche, therefore it is used in the states of mild depression, panic attack and insomnia. It is one of the oldest and most powerful natural rejuvenating and therapeutic agents, whose properties has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 4,000 years.
Reishi Triterpen contains 20% polysaccharides and 10% triterpenes.
Due to the large amount of triterpenes, it is recommended mainly for inflammation and oncological problems.
Reishi is mainly used for its vitalizing effects and to regenerate and strengthen immunity. It also helps in states of physical and mental fatigue. It is also the most commonly used Chinese mushroom for coughing, asthma and shortness of breath.
- helps to strengthen immunity and regenerate after an illness,
- due to the high content of triterpenes, it is recommended for inflammation and oncological problems,
- supports the body in case of cough and shortness of breath,
- supports the body in the treatment of allergies,
- recommended for women with symptoms related to menopause and menstruation,
- affects proper physical and mental health,
- is a supplementary therapy in the treatment of cancer,
- helps to strengthen the heart and supports circulation,
- helps with sleep disorders, anxiety and depression,
- harmonizes the psyche.
- temperature: neutral
- taste: sweet and slightly bitter
- tropism: Heart, Liver and Lungs
- Reishi transforms Mucus, replenishes Qi and nourishes Blood. Additionally, it supports the Kidney Essence and calms the mind
- replenishes Qi and nourishes the Blood,
- soothes Shen's spirit
- helps to transform phlegm and stop coughing
1 capsule (500 mg) - Reishi fruiting extract, 20% polysaccharides, 10% triterpenes.
Standard dosage of MycoMedica products: 1-2 capsules daily. Increased dose 3-6 (after consulting your doctor)
The capsules should be taken on an empty stomach for 30 minutes. before a meal or 60 min. after meal.
Treatment time 2-3 months. It is recommended to take the capsules 5 days a week and then take a 2-day break
(We invite you for a free consultation with our specialist via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
Plants and mushrooms used for MycoMedica dietary supplements are grown in the Chinese provinces of Fujian and Jiangxi, untouched by civilization, famous for their unspoiled nature. They are tested in laboratories in Germany for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, microorganisms, harmful fungi and radiation to make sure that they are free from them and completely safe for consumers.
Reishi (Ganoderma) comes from Asia, where it is also called "the divine mushroom of immortality". It is an important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, by which it has been used for over 4,000 years. Reishi (Ganoderma) is also mentioned in the basic work of Chinese medicine, in the Internal Canon of the Yellow Emperor. It was then so rare that it was intended exclusively for the emperor and his family. It was used not only in Chinese medicine, but also as a strong talisman for good luck and protection against evil. The monks in Taoist monasteries used Reishi (Ganoderma) before meditation because of its ability to soothe the soul of the Shen. Due to the ability to regenerate the body's functions and activate it, it is also used by Russian astronauts and Sherpas who live at high altitudes in the Himalayas.