Return and exchange of goods
Return and exchange of goods
We record the process of packing each package, so if only in your order something does not match, we will be able to confirm it and consider your complaint without any problems.
1. Complaints under the warranty:
a) The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under the warranty covering physical and legal defects, are specified in the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended)
b) Notifications about defects regarding the Product and submitting a relevant request may be made via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: ul. Winnicka 52, 30-394 Krakow.
c) In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Seller.
d) When it is necessary for the assessment of physical defects of the Product, it should be delivered to the following address: ul. Winnicka 52, 30-394 Krakow.
e) The Seller will respond to the Customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 days. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in another way provided by the Customer.
f) In the case of a complaint from a Customer who is a Consumer - failure to consider the complaint within 14 days is tantamount to its consideration. In connection with a justified complaint of the Customer who is a Consumer, the Seller covers the costs of collection, delivery and replacement of the Product with a product free from defects.
2. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
a) Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Store may be submitted by the Service Recipient via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
b) In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
c) Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
d) The Service Provider's response to the complaint is sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the complaint or in another manner provided by the Customer.
1. A customer who is also a Consumer, who concluded a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting an appropriate written statement within 14 days of receipt of the goods, sent to the delivery address of TCM Brand Sp. z o.o .: ul. Winnicka 52, 30-394 Kraków or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of its use, its damage or insufficient protection for the time of transport to the Seller.
3. The Seller will refund the value of the Product, but not the cost of its delivery, using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return.
4. The consumer withdrawing from the Sales Agreement bears the costs of returning the Product to the Seller.
5. The consumer withdrawing from the Sales Agreement is obliged to pack the product in a way that protects it against damage, preferably in the same way as the product was packed at the time of its receipt. In the event of damage to the product caused by its inadequate protection by the Consumer, the return of the goods will not be accepted / considered.
6. If the Consumer has received a discount for purchases above PLN 350, in the form of free shipping, returning products reducing the basic bill to an amount below PLN 350, he becomes at the same time obliged to bear the costs of shipping the original order from the Seller to the Consumer.
When is there no right to withdraw from the contract?
7. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in the case of a Sales Agreement:
a) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
b) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life.
8. In the case of digital content (e-courses), the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of purchasing the e-course, unless the Customer has started to perform the contract (e.g. downloading files from the server, playing videos, viewing PDF materials, or take an online exam). If the customer has started to perform the contract, he is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.