1. The customer can pay for his order in one of the following ways:
- make a payment by traditional transfer to the Seller's bank account (transfer details below),
- make the payment on delivery to the courier's own hands - the so-called cash on delivery,
- make a payment by credit card or a quick transfer via electronic payment services (PayU).
2. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the payment should be made to the bank account number 47 1750 0012 0000 0000 2995 8677 (BGŻ BNP Paribas S.A.) TCM BRAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, NIP: 6762490342, ul. Winnicka 52, 30-394 Krakow. In the title of the transfer, enter "Order No. ........"
3. In the case of payment on delivery, we send the shipment after checking that the address provided by the customer is correct.
4. When making a payment via electronic payment services, after placing the order, the Customer will be redirected to the PayU website, where he will be able to make the payment. The PayU service allows you to make payments by credit card or quick transfer from selected Polish banks. The order will not be processed until it is paid for.
5. The customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 working days of placing the order.
Cost, time and methods of delivery
1. The delivery costs depend on the chosen method of payment and the method of delivery of the order placed. The Customer selects the method of payment and delivery when placing the order by selecting one of the following options:
- picking up the order in the inPost parcel locker - cost: PLN 13.90,
- delivery of a previously paid order by courier - cost from: PLN 14.90,
- delivery of the order by courier with payment on delivery - cost: from 16.90 PLN,
- personal collection of the order in the store (ul. Winnicka 52, 30-394 Krakow) with advance payment for the order or payment on the spot - no costs.
2. Orders are sent via inPost parcel lockers and couriers or the GLS courier company.
3. The customer can pick up the order in person at the Seller's warehouse located at the following address: ul. Winnicka 52, 30-394 Kraków, after prior telephone contact.
4. The time of order delivery consists of the time of its completion and the time of delivery by the carrier:
- the maximum order completion time is 24h,
- delivery of the order by the carrier takes place within the period declared by him, i.e. for the GLS courier from 1 to 2 working days and for InPost from 1 to 14 working days.
5. Since the GLS courier collects parcels from our warehouse usually at 1:45 pm, therefore, if the order is placed after this time, it may happen that it will be shipped the next working day after receiving the payment or placing an order payable on delivery. If the order is placed by 1 p.m., then the order is shipped the same day, so it should be delivered on the next day.
We offer the possibility of foreign shipping to selected countries in Europe.
More information on international shipping